Notary Public Services
Professional Court Services offers notary signing agent services for all your legal documents and real-estate document signings including purchase money loans and lines of credit (HELOC). We can also assist with notarizing real estate deeds and purchase and sale documents.
We are a member of the National Notary Association (NNA) and a certified Notary Signing Agent (NSA). ???????
PCS offers signing agent services in North Texas in which we travel to coatrooms, homes, business, hospitals, etc. that is convenient to the borrower. Our mobile notary public professionals are available during most hours including early mornings, late afternoons and weekends.
Benefits of our services:
- Affordable, professional, reliable, and always friendly
- Personal, flexible service that is catered around the needs and schedules of our clients. Making the process of obtaining notarization easy and affordable for clients.
- Open 24/7 by appointment including Saturdays and Sundays
- Same day service available
- No extra fees for last minute appointments, or out of ordinary hour appointments including hospital, etc. (Additional fees are only for extended wait times beyond the ordinary appointment time, or for additional services.
- We are licensed, bonded, and errors and omissions insured. Although we are very thorough to ensure an accurate and legal notarization, we want to provide our clients with a peace of mind of having insurance in the case of errors. We will correct any errors that are our fault as promptly as possible.
For any questions regarding our notary public services in the Dallas/Fort Worth area or interstate, or for more information on what we may or may not notarize, please contact us and one of our notaries will be glad to address your inquiry. If need be, we can refer you to a legal advisor if the question can’t or simply not allowed to be answered by a Texas Notary Public.
Mobile Notary Service Areas
Mobile services available in the following Texas Counties
For court process service or referrals outside of these counties or outside the state of Texas, please contact Professional Court Services.